- Onesies tend to be worn loosely. This provides freedom of movement and allows you to curl up on the sofa without it feeling tight or pulling. Much more comfortable!!
- They may hang a bit lower in the crotch than other garments - you will get used to it!!
- A Onesie will look "really big" when you first see it, but they wear much smaller than they look. Try it on and you will see!
- The size chart below is for a person with an average build. If you are a larger build, you may want to consider going up a size. If you are a slim build you may be able to go down. Most people will be able to fit more than 1 size.
- Remember, the thicker your build, the more your Onesie will pull up over your body. This is why you may want to consider going up a size.
- There is no difference in length in the largest 3 sizes (XXL, XXXL, XXXXL). These sizes allow for people who are "average build" / "above average build" / "reasonably large build".
- If you have any doubts, use the "Contact" page to get in touch. We will help you as best we can.
There are a number of factors you need to consider when sizing a Onesie: